Econo-Malls is a company specializing in the acquisition, management, development and redevelopment of interior shopping malls and exterior strip centres throughout Eastern Canada. With a portfolio of 40 properties, Econo-Malls continuously demonstrates its ability to successfully lease to, and retain, the country’s largest and savviest retailers as well as regional and local independent retail operations.
Under the supervision of the Accounting Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Assistant ‘s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inputting and processing payables
- Assisting with cheque runs
- Updating / verifying supplier information
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- Data Entry including journal entries and database updating
- Assisting with document filing.
- Act as a backup for accounts receivable receipt function.
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- DEP or equivalent experience
- Intermediate Excel
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience a definite asset
- Bilingual English and French
- Full time, permanent position
- Comprehensive salary
- Benefits package
- Close to public transportation and amenities
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.